IS WA IN HARD LOCKDOWN? No
- Businesses are now able to reopen
- We're shipping as usual - no delays expected.
- WA enters a three-day lockdown over the long weekend.
- All things going to plan, we'll be back in the office and shipping as usual from Tuesday the 27th of April.
- WA has exited hard lockdown.
- We are back in the office and operating without restriction.
- Full service across Australia as usual.
- Zero shipping delays are expected.
- WA has a fourth consecutive day of zero new cases of community transmission. On target for lockdown to lift from tomorrow (with some restrictions to follow).
- COVID-19 Update: The WA Government has imposed a five-day lockdown on the Perth Metropolitan area and surrounds. Our WA office is closed to all staff and visitors for the duration of this lockdown.
- Orders can be placed online but may incur significant delays in processing and shipping. We encourage you to contact us for more accurate information as the week progresses.
- All staff are now working remotely from home. You can contact us by any method. We hope to reopen fully on Monday the 8th of February.
- We’ve been here before, Perth! Stay calm, patient and kind. Deep breaths.
This page will be updated regularly in line with any updates from the WA government concerning business operation & lockdown policies covering Perth, Western Australia.