Disperso 370 is a highly effective RO membrane antiscalant and scale inhibitor designed to reduce particulate fouling within commercial reverse osmosis systems. Correct dosing can increase your uptime and prolong the life of your membranes.
We supply high quality
antiscalant for reverse osmosis systems. You reduce your operational costs by effectively controlling membrane fouling.
- Need more information before you swap over to Disperso? We can discuss your specifics and find you the best fit for your individual application. Get in touch with our team today.
- Looking for an antiscalant designed for calcium sulphate? Disperso 212 is formulated for the effective treatment of high levels of sulphates.
- Specially formulated for reverse osmosis & nanofiltration systems
- Compatible with all leading RO & NF membranes
- Highly effective in preventing calcium carbonate scale
- Also controls calcium sulphate, calcium fluoride and metal oxide scale
- Complies with ANSI/NSF 60
- Non toxic
- 25L drum
- Download Disperso 370 Safety Data Sheet (SDS)